The Hopefest Creative Community is still accepting entries from artists who are willing to donate upto 5 artworks which will be sold exclusively during the 5 days of Hopefest with all proceeds going towards charity.
This is your chance to contribute to a great cause!
June 9th to 13th, 2021
Criteria for Submission
- Artwork which has been exhibited and sold before the event is permissible
- Art that is brand new and original is also welcome
- Anything that you may have uploaded to Flickr is permissible
- The ONLY CRITERIA for submission is that the artwork should not be sold again inworld during or after this event
Instructions for Submission
- Put your texture on a FULL PERM frame/canvas of your choice (should not exceed 2 prims)
- Name it as per the name of the artwork
- Place all such artworks you want to donate for fund-raising in a folder named “Hopefest CC 2021 (Your SL Name)”
- Send to FRANK ATISSO before June 3rd 11:59 pm
- Please do include a bio and a picture of yourself in the folder.
- Do NOT set the works for sale. During the event only official RFL vendors will be used to sell the art.
For 3D Artists
Artists who would like to donate sculptures or 3D Art installations for sale should contact FRANK ATISSO for prim limits.
3D Art need not be exclusive. However it should be set for sale at a discount of at least 20% as compared to the regular price.
For any queries or more information, please contact FRANK ATISSO