On completing 5 years since their establishment in Second Life, N+K Shipyard is organizing a jubilee photo contest which is open to all photographers.
Theme and Categories
The overall theme of the contest will be “Sailing (your N+K tall ship) as sailing is meant to be”.
This will be in three categories
- Gone with the wind
- The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory
Feel free to be creative!
Winners and Prizes
The winning pictures in all categories will also be reproduced as painting by the well-known painter Alurcha Niekerk.
- Best Overall Photographer – L$5,000
- Winners in other two categories – L$3,000
- Runner Ups in all categories – L$2,000
Rules and Information
- The competition is open from April 1st until May 15th
- Please send your picture (full perm), adding your name and your category in the title, to Marq Verlaine (GiorgioAcqua Resident), N+K Manager
- You can use your favorite image editing program to improve your photos. The quality of the image must be the best possible
- It is mandatory to show a N+K ship in the photo (all the ships can be found at this location) : N+K Shipyards
- For your photo, you can rez a free demo or ask katlyne75 resident to rez a ship for you
See our complete list of photo contests HERE